Monday, April 16, 2012

Cool Pencil Case Essentials: Marra

Our very own PR Coordinator, Marra, may be one of the luckiest gals ever. As someone who has grown up on Hello Kitty pencils and stationery, she says that there's nothing better than being around things that keep her work items a bit more interesting than everyone else's.

And really, it's not that hard when you're in an office full of amazing, new products every week. We asked her to show some of the essentials that keep her organized and productive every day. As expected, Cool Pencil Case products have kept even her plainest of essentials much more fun!



"The most important items in my bag are my iPad and my planner. My iPad keeps me connected with e-mails and helps me manage social media when I'm out and about. As for the planner, I'm one of the lucky ones. This planner hasn't been released on Cool Pencil Case's website yet, but I've had it for a month. Seeing huge lists of tasks under each day is more pleasant when there are colors."


"A lot of my personality show through my clothes, accessories and even my office supplies. If you can't tell, my favorite color is pink. I love little details, which is why I was so drawn to the Sentimental Circus mechanical pencil and its gold charm. Kinda like the perfect necklace to a cute outfit."



"Before I started using the Animal Sticky Notepads, I used plain sticky notes to bookmark important pages in my planner. It definitely didn't look as cute as the tiger, that's for sure."



"I don't know why I got this gray iPad cover case. I'm usually into brighter colors, so I felt it would only be appropriate to bring some life it with some Rilakkuma stickers. The strawberry sticker on the home button is a cute detail and doesn't affect the iPad on sleep mode when the cover is on like I thought it would."

Do your essentials match up to Marra's? Send us a couple of pics to support@coolpencilcase.com and we'll share your essentials on the Cool Pencil Case blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...