Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Stories from Cool Pencil Case

Mother's Day is just like Valentine's Day. There's always that handful of people who wholeheartedly believe that Mother's Day should be celebrated, not just on the second Sunday every May.

And that's totally true. From the lunches our moms used to pack us before we left for preschool, to all the hard work she put in to make sure we were healthy and happy, here's to all of Moms of the world! 

So far, we've got two reasons why Moms are the best and quite honestly, that's just not enough. Naturally, we decided to go around the office and ask some of our staff members why they love their moms. Follow along below for some of the awesome responses!

Camille - Marketing Department

"My mom used to read me bedtime stories when she wasn't working the night shift at the hospital. Stories kept me relaxed enough to fall asleep and gave me something exciting to think about the next morning."

Have mom keep her page in your favorite
nighttime read with oneof these bookmark clips.  ($3.45)

Anne - Office Manager

"Around the office, I'm pretty detail-oriented. I think I learned got that trait from my mom. I learned at a young age that everything has its place, and if it doesn't, I had to make one. My mom and I loved labeling drawers, folders, and compartments, which helped me in school and here at Cool Pencil Case!"

Help Mom organize coupons and other important documents
with these Easy Rainbow Dry-Erase Index Clip Set ($4.85)

Sabrina - Marketing Intern

"My mom is the best in the kitchen. I seriously think her cupcakes rival Sprinkles, a favorite cupcakery for almost all of the staff at Cool Pencil Case. They had just the right amount of sweetness and were super moist. Right now, she's teaching me some basics in the kitchen, and I can't wait until I get to be the baking she queen she has always been."

If you love sweets just as much as mom,
get her this beautiful 5-Macaron Eraser Box Set ($6.25)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...