Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#WhatsInYourCoolPencilCase Spotlight: Anne

Question of the day: what’s in your Cool Pencil Case? One of our own employees, Anne, gives us a peek at what’s inside her pencil roll case. Check out what she has to say about it below!

pencil roll cases at CoolPencilCase.com

pencil roll cases at CoolPencilCase.com

“I absolutely adore my Chrysanthemum Asian Pencil Roll Case. I think the design is chic, stylish, and perfect for the office. I especially love the roll-up feature as it doesn’t take up too much space in my bag!”

pencil roll cases at CoolPencilCase.com

“In addition to the writing tools I regularly use, my pencil case also carries items I use on a daily basis. It’s spacious side pocket and more than enough pen and pencil slots allows me to carry things I need for work as well as a night out with girlfriends.”

pencil roll cases at CoolPencilCase.com

“From my compact mirror to some headphones, I find fitting my daily essentials easy with this pencil case. I even have my cute Sentimental Circus tab set included for conveniently marking important pages and events in my planner!”

pencil roll cases at CoolPencilCase.com

“My pencil case definitely versatile and is with me during the day at the office and outings at night. Instead of using the slots for just pens and pencils, I use it for my lip gloss as well as my nail filer!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...